Thursday, October 29, 2015

Just Starting Out!

Hey guys, 

I am 18, and married. I am a stay at home wife so I read often. I plan on making my blog somewhat of a book shrine. I love fiction, and mostly supernatural stuff: Vampires, werewolves, witches, and anything like that. I would love it if people would recommend books that you think I would like or something you love and you want everyone to love too. I will read everything I can get my hands on. I live in Germany next to a military base so my resources are limited to what I can get. If the library on base has it, I can read it. If they don't I may be able to find it online, and if it's not super expensive I might even buy and read it.  I will be brutally honest whether I loved it or not. I am a super fast reader if I like a book. But even if I am not all the interested in it, I can finish in two or three days. If it takes longer than a day, I will post an update on how far I am and how much I like it so far. I plan on posting everyday, and maybe even twice a day if I have finished more than one book or if I just wanna share some love. I really want to get this blog out there so if you checked me out and loved me, please tell your friends. And hey, if you hate me, you can tell someone else and they can check me out too. If you want me to read a book leave a comment or shoot me an email @ fantasticfiction13@gmail.com. I will eventually get a facebook page up and running and then you can shoot me a message on there. I want to get a twitter for this page too so I can tweet updates on what I am reading and you can tweet about me and get me out there for other book lovers. I am gonna post an update on a series I am reading. Hope you follow my blog! 

_Fantastic Fiction_

No comments:

Post a Comment